Adblock breaks this site

Selling OG Tag For 25

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by jessesexton123, Dec 17, 2016.

  1. jessesexton123

    jessesexton123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2016
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Selling OG Tag For 25

    Sup guys I'm selling really nice gamertag for cheap plus really good stats on bo3.I want 25 dollars in Microsoft points.Just to buy supply drops for IW cause I want the Fallout.If your interested plz contact me on here just DM me or post below."_"
     
  2. Sugest

    Sugest Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Selling OG Tag For 25

    What is it
    t
     
  3. Sergey

    Sergey Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2016
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Selling OG Tag For 25

    Yoo msg me on Xbox
    GT:Eat healthy plz
     
  4. Sugest

    Sugest Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Selling OG Tag For 25

    I'm on holidays rn hmu on kik=Sugests
     
  5. jessesexton123

    jessesexton123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2016
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Selling OG Tag For 25

    IDK if sugest is trying to scam you guys but I'm the guy selling the tag
     
  6. Emotives

    Emotives Member

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2016
    Posts:
    62
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    56
    Selling OG Tag For 25

    whats the tag bro?
     
  7. jessesexton123

    jessesexton123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2016
    Posts:
    20
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Selling OG Tag For 25

    Undeclare
     
  8. Sugest

    Sugest Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2016
    Posts:
    19
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    10
    Selling OG Tag For 25

    What do you mean all I asked is whats as the tag I don't scam bro period.
     
< 3 Letters | Looking for any tag $25 or below >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site