Adblock breaks this site

Looking for an OG tag - 130$ plus a nice og name

Discussion in 'Xbox Accounts and Gamertags' started by X9xbl, Jan 6, 2017.

  1. X9xbl

    X9xbl Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Looking for an OG tag - 130$ plus a nice og name

    so basically I'm looking for a gt like Talent etc I have a gamertag B**sted which I will be chucking in as well as 130$ so basically 200$ I don't want any scammers will only do the deal if you have over 20 recent vouches so don't bother if you haven't.

    Kik - Kjsesh
     
  2. X9xbl

    X9xbl Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 2, 2017
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    Looking for an OG tag - 130$ plus a nice og name

    Bump
     
  3. Waaavy

    Waaavy Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2017
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Looking for an OG tag - 130$ plus a nice og name

    i have gt Pety
     
< Gamertag wanted | Need og GT >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site