Adblock breaks this site

Looking for a zerker with 70 att

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by Infamous ed, Jan 5, 2016.

  1. Infamous ed

    Infamous ed Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2016
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a zerker with 70 att

    Hello, my names ed! I'm new here and looking for a zerker pure with decent stats. Now I know I don't have any vouches or any proof of being legit but I am a man of my word as long as you are as well! Unfortunately I am limited to ways of paying so I would only be able to pay by PP or RS3 gp only. If you have a MM that would be preferable too! Thanks for taking the time to check out my post. Please let me know thru PM's only with fair pricing as well. Thanks and have an Infamous day!^_^ and please, don't have an authenticator as well as I will NOT accept those.(show proof of not having it please!)
     
  2. Osrsgod

    Osrsgod Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2016
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a zerker with 70 att

    Hey I have a nice zerker what's your skype
     
  3. Dimka5

    Dimka5 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2015
    Posts:
    34
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a zerker with 70 att

  4. Tito

    Tito Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2015
    Posts:
    259
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking for a zerker with 70 att

< [Sell] Initiate pure, fully quested with fire cape, 58 slayer! | Fully Quested Mid Level Zerker Pure (F cape, torso etc) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site