Adblock breaks this site

Barney Baker on SKYPE just scammed me

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Racecar323, May 28, 2013.

  1. Racecar323

    Racecar323 Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2009
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Barney Baker on SKYPE just scammed me

    6.5m. Doing a half and half trade, Half for e-mail change. and half after. I gave him my half. Had to sell some items, he thought i was scamming and said "been 20 mins i told you scammer"

    Please do not trade with him, I should have known. His character name is "Defty" and "GFTO iyon il" I dont know what his Sythe name is.


    My friend has just given me 10m to cut my losses so THATS a relief hah. But im saddened by this occasion and warn people all around, If someone trades you 6.5m It's probably legit. but if you are buying don't do it if they seem sketchy. I should have known but got greedy with wanting an account quickly. Ugh.

    Thanks for listening to my rant. appreciate the community and everyone that is better than those pieces of s%$t.
     
  2. gouldz

    gouldz Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 27, 2013
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Barney Baker on SKYPE just scammed me

    lol what a sad freak, add me on skype bro "nathygee" got 2 accounts you'll be intrested in
     
  3. yowhatsupipk

    yowhatsupipk Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2013
    Posts:
    226
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Barney Baker on SKYPE just scammed me

    Moral of the story, don't buy account off anyone who created their account in May 2013, has no vouches (or fake ones), has little to no postcount, and is not a donator. I always look for these things, and i am yet to be scammed
     
< Sickest Pure You ever SEEN! 92 STR 94 MAGIC ANCHOR 85 QP DT FIRE CAPE, READY FOR PK! | Looking For A 99 in either WC/Fish/Hunter >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site