CHEAPEST SIX Digit Steam Account * ONLY $16! + GAMES! MUST SELL.

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by nedyaj, Aug 18, 2013.

CHEAPEST SIX Digit Steam Account * ONLY $16! + GAMES! MUST SELL.
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 18, 2013 at 11:49 AM
  2. nedyaj
    Joined:
    Aug 16, 2013
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    nedyaj Newcomer

    CHEAPEST SIX Digit Steam Account * ONLY $16! + GAMES! MUST SELL.

    PRICE REDUCEDSTEAM: 6 DIGIT FOR SALE (0:1:749485) - CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!ONLY $16 ! - ORIGINAL owner/ACT fast!
    ALL PROOF RELATED PICTURES POSTED BELOW - ALSO TO PROVE STEAM-ID, I USED MY STEAM PROFILE @ STEAMIDFINDER (PIC ATTACHED)
    --- hope that is all needed to prove it is fully authentic and no scamming is involved.

    IMPORTANT:
    * Payments are only via Paypal and sent as gift with the Note : I am buying a Virtual item and will not dispute/charge back. (using this off a different person's post i saw - I guess it's to "secure" the transaction?)
    * Message on the thread so I know who you are + PM me or however it works


    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    - NEW to this website... just google'd it and seems to have some legit people here so trying to get rid of my steam account
    - No longer play video games... don't need the account, removed all people off account.
    - I could prove you I am owner of the account in any way if you feel like it is a fake (picture also attached).

    Since I do know (espically with steams); it is usually SO easy to scam people since people provide login info but once I receive the payment I will provide the info, and from there on you could delete all the e-mail/security etc and promise you will NEVER ever have to worry about the account (retrieval etc)

    * I don't know whether showing steam-ids is still part of a process but I remember from back in the day people used to not show the full-steam id.. but I provided all screenshots necessary + the steam ID.


    PRICE ONLY: $16 $16 $16 $16 $16! - and its all YOURS! PLEASE contact for more info.


    Cheers! :)
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 25, 2013 at 2:56 PM
  4. DRUMZZZZZ
    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2010
    Posts:
    73
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3

    DRUMZZZZZ Member

    CHEAPEST SIX Digit Steam Account * ONLY $16! + GAMES! MUST SELL.

    I think showing the full steamid might get it disabled by Valve (if they find out you are selling that one).
     
< Looking for 6/7dig with CSGO | [35+ vouches] Steam ~43 games worth $530 ONLY $25 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site