Adblock breaks this site

{ONE TIME} $ 0.16/G~ Full information beta account~ Delete other thread~

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by kingsid, Aug 26, 2013.

  1. kingsid

    kingsid Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2013
    Posts:
    33
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {ONE TIME} $ 0.16/G~ Full information beta account~ Delete other thread~

    Mods please delete my other thread, I couldn't change the title. I'm selling it for so cheap because I'm done with GW2 and .16 gives me just enough to buy a $10 RP card and a 14 day of XBL.

    Officially done with GW2 and could use some money for Riot Points/ XBL.

    90 gold for .16/G {LOOKING TO SELL ALL AT ONCE}

    Account- Level 65 Elementalist- 50%+ World Completion
    -Beta accounts, all characters were made on the first day.
    -Good names
    -1300 achievement points (A LOT for a lvl 65, I did the salvage achievement around 200 times)

    B/o- $13

    I've sold gold once on here before, and unless you have a lot of reputation then you send the money first or find a middleman.

    -Paypal is all I can accept.
     
  2. TehMorbid

    TehMorbid Member

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2013
    Posts:
    83
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    {ONE TIME} $ 0.16/G~ Full information beta account~ Delete other thread~

    Might be interested
     
< WTS: *CHEAP* Origin Account (BF3, Crysis 2, and more!) | Looking for 50-80 GW2 Power level TRUSTED ONLY >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site