Looking for 26 banner like unique osrs still images

Discussion in 'Graphics Marketplace' started by Torwent, Apr 5, 2022.

1. Unread #1 - Apr 5, 2022 at 3:31 AM
  2. Torwent
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Torwent
    Extreme Homosex Homosex Gohan has AIDS Potamus

Torwent WaspScripts - 100% color 100% open source
    $300 USD Donor New

I'm working on a botting website that should launch somewhere in September and I would like to have 26 banner images for the 26 scripts I am currently offering.

There's some rules for this images:
    • The sizes have to 1920x768 or larger as long as they are 5w x 2h.
    • The important things in the images have to be centered, that is because the website will crop a square of the image when displaying all scripts and the full banner will only be visible when you open the actual script page.
    • Have a oldschool runescape vibe to it.
    • Most important of all, it has to be unique without using game assets (no 3d models, no game screenshots) so it can't be considered copyright infringement. Hand drawn stuff will automatically fill in this requirement, but it doesn't require to be hand drawn. As long as it doesn't use any game assets, it's valid.

If possible I would like to do things in batches, since the website won't launch at least until September I'm in no hurry, so I prefer to do 3/4 images at a time.

For more information, feel free to join my discord https://waspbot.com and mention me
    or add me directly: Torwent#6279

< looking for a pop smoke inspired signature | ⭐ Cheapest Ava's + Sig's ⭐ Fast Completion ⭐ High Quality Video Editing ⭐ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site