Adblock breaks this site

Mage guild ess miner stript?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by PhYzIcX, Dec 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhYzIcX

    PhYzIcX Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Mage guild ess miner stript?

    I've been looking for one of these, or at least someone who can assist helping me make one. I have no experience in scripting, but I am somewhat experienced in private servers. Please post here if your willing to help me, or even if you have a working script already.
     
  2. xxthebeastxx

    xxthebeastxx Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Posts:
    1,680
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mage guild ess miner stript?

    I need one also, I might make one sometime.
     
  3. Esuom

    Esuom Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,731
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mage guild ess miner stript?

    This would be a really good script...it seems fairly easy to make too...
     
  4. PhYzIcX

    PhYzIcX Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Mage guild ess miner stript?

    Can any of you help me?
     
  5. Esuom

    Esuom Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 3, 2007
    Posts:
    1,731
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mage guild ess miner stript?

    I dont do much of the rsbot scripting...but there must be someone here smart enough to edit Dont Panic's ess miner to do it. All you have to do is change the paths and make it open the door.
     
  6. PhYzIcX

    PhYzIcX Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Mage guild ess miner stript?

    Yeah, thats the only thing I need help with :p

    Anyone willing to help me you can reach me on aim... iPhYzIcX
     
  7. Teh_G

    Teh_G Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Mage guild ess miner stript?

    I seriously need one please it would really help me
    If you get one could you please leave me a message?
     
  8. tee Gee

    tee Gee Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2008
    Posts:
    152
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Mage guild ess miner stript?

    lol what a rick roll xD

    hope iim not spamming this guy linked me!
     
< [PAYPAL] Selling pure miner! 56 ming lvl 3+cash! | Look At This Nub Trying 2 Scam!!! >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site