4 digit steam account

Discussion in 'Steam Sales' started by Logic, Apr 23, 2024 at 7:30 AM.

4 digit steam account
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 23, 2024 at 7:30 AM
  2. Logic
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    I can count to potato! Homosex Extreme Homosex Gohan has AIDS Potamus Spyro Lawrence Tier 1 Prizebox Two Factor Authentication User Halloween 2014
    Halloween 2013 Christmas 2014 Easter 2015 Easter 2018 Easter 2019 STEVE Heidy RsProd SytheSteamer

Logic Formerly known as karlrais
    $300 USD Donor New Competition Winner

4 digit steam account

I know I am supposed to post the account ID, but since it's quite a rare one (XYXY pattern, XY being a repeated pattern of numbers) then I'm not sure if it's safe to have it out here in the public.

TLDR: Bought the account in 2015 (9 years ago) with a lot of expencive skins on it (account itself was a bonus). The account has been gathering dust, but if there is a buyer out there then I don't mind selling it.

The account is with an email login. The login is also a domain that I have been renting since I bought the account. The domain's ownership was transfered to me back when I bought it alongside the email account. I'd do the same for the buyer, transfer the domain ownership and give the email account info. This way you wouldn't need to change the registered email on steam either so less potential hassle.

Thinking around the ballpark of 650$ for now.

I'm more than willing to give the required proof to any moderator.

< lolol 3/4/5/6dig | Can anyone help retrieve an old steam account? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site