Adblock breaks this site

lily-usfineseller scammed me.

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by OldBeetleJuice, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldBeetleJuice

    OldBeetleJuice Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2013
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    lily-usfineseller scammed me.

    Scammer's profile link: http://www.sythe.org/members/247179-lily-usfineseller.html
    Explanation of the trade: Sold 5m 07 Gold for Paypal
    How they scammed: They claimed I didn't trade the 5m and won't send the Paypal money
    Sythe PM picture: they didn't PM on Sythe.
    Skype profile ID & conversation: The convo went on for a while.. most of it was just lieing on their part.
    Code:
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGlp/03ddd94505.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGlp/03ddd94505.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGpa/b54b1a9859.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGq3/f2877963de.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGqT/024d3c718b.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGrN/c100b361c0.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGsI/c1646f2c9f.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGtP/4ef63d98d5.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGvO/88bafb9920.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGxh/02036fb67d.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGAb/37585a8cb7.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGB8/eddd1012d5.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGBU/80c013e067.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGCs/ceca590e68.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGDg/9d9a8d932a.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGE9/a0a64f6b66.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGEY/1d1812ad5f.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGFX/da06224128.png[/url]
    [url]http://puu.sh/9QGGQ/77e85f4774.png[/url]
    
    Other relevant trade screenshots:

    Code:
    [url]http://i.gyazo.com/9bf3d239606643e809a965297eca5f61.png[/url]
    [url]http://i.gyazo.com/d6ddb9cff374e1097e8fd800e115d4a0.png[/url]
    
     
  2. Josh0is0here

    Josh0is0here Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,996
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    Discord Unique ID:
    465712343276453888
    Discord Username:
    Cooper
    Two Factor Authentication User Tier 1 Prizebox
    lily-usfineseller scammed me.

    Please post a skype profile picture, because i'm pretty sure this is an imposter.
     
  3. OldBeetleJuice

    OldBeetleJuice Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2013
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    lily-usfineseller scammed me.

    If you look the chat logs, you can see the name is 100% the same as the one on their thread.

    wow_sunday = Skype

    Try to add them and it will be the same icon.

    They also quote:

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
  4. Josh0is0here

    Josh0is0here Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,996
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    Discord Unique ID:
    465712343276453888
    Discord Username:
    Cooper
    Two Factor Authentication User Tier 1 Prizebox
    lily-usfineseller scammed me.

    OldBettleJuice, thanks for the reply however I'm afraid we have having a misunderstanding. I understand that wow_sunday is lilyusfine skype name. However picture number two is of the display name not the profile name. This is commonly copied by an imposter to make you think you are talking to the real lily-usfine. Therefore, I was asking your to do is please do this:

     
  5. OldBeetleJuice

    OldBeetleJuice Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2013
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    lily-usfineseller scammed me.

    Is this better?

    [​IMG]
     
  6. Josh0is0here

    Josh0is0here Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,996
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    Discord Unique ID:
    465712343276453888
    Discord Username:
    Cooper
    Two Factor Authentication User Tier 1 Prizebox
    lily-usfineseller scammed me.

    Damn, yes that's better. But can you over lay it on the current chat log please?
     
  7. OldBeetleJuice

    OldBeetleJuice Member

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2013
    Posts:
    66
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    lily-usfineseller scammed me.

    That good?

    Code:
    [url]http://puu.sh/9R1pB/5b751f8f2f.png[/url]
     
  8. Josh0is0here

    Josh0is0here Grand Master
    $25 USD Donor Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2007
    Posts:
    2,996
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    Discord Unique ID:
    465712343276453888
    Discord Username:
    Cooper
    Two Factor Authentication User Tier 1 Prizebox
    lily-usfineseller scammed me.

    Banned, I have reached out to usfine chat support and kept getting my connection terminated. In my eyes, I see a perfect Skype match. I am aware there is no Sythe PM. However, not sending a PM and scamming still isn't allowed. Therefore, I've banned the account until lily disputes and help get this situation resolved. I have full confidence it will be resolved, however as a precaution I am temp banning the account.
     
< Kazzz = Evader - Theizz | Possible hacked / bought profiles >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site