Lexus Pardon #4

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Lexus, Jul 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Lexus Pardon #4
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 24, 2019 at 8:31 PM
  2. Lexus
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Lexus Eat ass

Lexus Pardon #4

Profile Link: Lexus

Other Sythe Accounts: None

Report/post/reason for ban: Scammed 500m 07 (all debts have been repaid a long time ago)

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess: Nothing

Detailed description of what took place and why we should unban you: After several years of poor money management and poor decision making, I was in a place where I would have done anything for extra money, including just taking it from other people. I'm in no way proud of this and it's not an excuse for the way that I was, but that's who I was as a person. I had an opportunity where I was trusted in a transaction and abused that trust for my own personal monetary gain, because I didn't care to think about the person on the other end. I'm very fortunate that I was able to repay the person(s) I scammed almost immediately and that I haven't had that weighing on me. I've spent the past 6 months in therapy working on my issues and why I've been the way that I was for a long time, and I'm confident in myself as a person that I'm no longer a risk to other people. There's no excuse for me scamming people the way I did, it was wrong then and it is wrong now, but I really am sorry for it. I really hope that I'm allowed to rejoin the Sythe community, as I promise I haven't done anything in the time between my ban and now that would contribute to me being seen as untrustworthy.

Did you fully read and follow the sticky: Yes

Link to previous pardons:

Lexus Pardon

Pardon Lexus request

Lexus requesting a pardon for scamming

3. Unread #2 - Jul 25, 2019 at 8:31 PM
  4. Pendulum
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Blue#8012
    Detective Member of the Month Winner Two Factor Authentication User Writing Competition Winner Air Fryer Sythe's 15th Anniversary Verified Ironman

Pendulum Catch me at Midwest Furfest!
    Retired Administrator Knight

Lexus Pardon #4

< Foxhall Pardon | Lost 2FA access >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site