Adblock breaks this site

-- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Mr SJE, Nov 23, 2009.

  1. Mr SJE

    Mr SJE Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    Im kinda knew to sythe and I want to start buying then re-selling accounts, but i can't do that without a bit of a reputation!.. So...

    For a limited time only i will be levelling certain accounts by hand for free! No bots will be used and all i ask in return is that you say thanks..... And possibly give me a vouch? :p

    I can do pretty much all levels apart from summoning, unless you already have the charms. Please don't request stuff like 67-97 strength. o_O

    Want me to do your account then PM me this box filled out pleaseee..

    Username:
    Password:
    Skill to train:
    Level to train too:
    Bank Pin:


    *Bank pin is only if you want anything banking :)


    Thanks Guys!


    And im not doing this for vouches,, i'd just be grateful if i got 'em! ^.^

    And the final edit: Think im gonna hack ya? Don't ask me to train your account or *SET RECOVERIES*!!

    Jobs to do:-
    1. Backstab... 65-70 strength (when he sends me info) 65-70 strength - Finished

    2.The hectic. 15-40 mining

    3.

    4.

    5.
     
  2. Backstab555

    Backstab555 Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2006
    Posts:
    796
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    Can you train my pures str? 65 to 70?
     
  3. Mr SJE

    Mr SJE Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    Sure can! I'm gonna took in, in a hour but i'll crack on with it in the morning.. Send us info pal :)
     
  4. the hectic

    the hectic Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Posts:
    1,124
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    hey 15-? mining? sent pm
     
  5. Mr SJE

    Mr SJE Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    Yeh got that request hetic, will have to start tommorow,, gonna do backstab when he sends info. Thanks :)
     
  6. Mr SJE

    Mr SJE Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    Bumppp!
     
  7. Backstab555

    Backstab555 Apprentice
    $5 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2006
    Posts:
    796
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    You have msn? I would rather gve info on msn
     
  8. Mr SJE

    Mr SJE Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    Added but it says you aint online?
     
  9. Gohan

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    Could you do 1-30 mining ?
     
  10. Drug Addictt

    Drug Addictt Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2008
    Posts:
    474
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    yo can you get me from 55-60 mining?
     
  11. Mr SJE

    Mr SJE Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2009
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    Taking orders.. remember that as soon as you post pm me info, i can usually do it straight away!
     
  12. nsakhil

    nsakhil Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    740
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    6-40 str pls
     
  13. moudy123

    moudy123 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2009
    Posts:
    197
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    6
    Discord Username:
    ALvinVanderloop
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    Code:
    Username: Im not telling that over sythe...
    Password: Not telling that either..
    Skill to train: Strength
    Level to train too: 65-70
    Bank Pin: None
    Msn: [email protected] - ADD ME PLEASE 
    
     
  14. nsakhil

    nsakhil Apprentice

    Joined:
    Nov 14, 2009
    Posts:
    740
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep!

    vouch for rj and tfg555 did a awesome job on 66-69 for free :D
     
< ]Leveling Accounts any level from level 1-137[Free} | {free} combat training {free} >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site