]Leveling Accounts any level from level 1-137[Free}

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Max, Nov 28, 2009.

]Leveling Accounts any level from level 1-137[Free}
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 28, 2009 at 1:48 AM
  2. Max
    Joined:
    Oct 31, 2009
    Posts:
    849
    Referrals:
    8
    Sythe Gold:
    813
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    293858607043444746
    Discord Username:
    UnitGod#3704
    Dragon Claws Halloween 2023

    Max Angels protect me, Demons respect me
    $200 USD Donor New

    ]Leveling Accounts any level from level 1-137[Free}

    I am doing this mainly for the vouches and for the fun.

    Hello, My name is Max and i have leveled many accounts from 67 to 99. I will train your account in Str, Attk, Def and that is all. I may train other skills in the future, but not right now. If your Str, Attk, Def level is 1 or 98 I guarantee I will level yor desired skill atleast twice in one day. You will not die or lose any items. I will ask only that you allow me to buy food for him to eat, and that he has decent enough armour so that I wont be wasting your money on food.

    You can contact me by MSN at: [email protected]

    Thanks and if you have any questons contact me at me MSN and if im not on leave a message.

    Thanks
     
< [70+ Vouches][X FAST] RuneScapeZ Botted/Non Botted Skill Training Services[X Cheap] | -- Mr SJE's *FREE* Skill Training -- I need a rep! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site