Selling cmb 66 pure and a Obby TANK!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by zekar, Jan 18, 2009.

Selling cmb 66 pure and a Obby TANK!
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 18, 2009 at 12:56 PM
  2. zekar
    Joined:
    Jan 18, 2009
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    zekar Newcomer

    Selling cmb 66 pure and a Obby TANK!

    I quited RS and i'm selling my accounds now for any good amount because I payd membership for 1 year so :S it's member for 8 more months (the 66 cmb pure) I accept paypal or if you're Dutch we can talk about other payment methods
    stats: 66 CMB
    60 att
    70 str
    1 deff
    78 range
    70 mage
    69 hunt
    67 fishing

    http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=accye5.png
    http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=accye5.png

    63 qust points... dt .. black gloves.. and lots of others

    stats: 47 Obby tank
    1 att
    63 str
    40 deff

    (i've never been pked on this one ... i can own 4 people before i bank hahaha

    interested?

    E-mail: [email protected]

    for picturess
    Gr.
     
< Renting Good Pker - Offering Paypal | Level104 With 99Wc'ing :D >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site