Want to buy a main account for $70

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by sixappeal, May 17, 2015.

Want to buy a main account for $70
  1. Unread #1 - May 17, 2015 at 6:06 PM
  2. sixappeal
    Joined:
    May 17, 2015
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    13

    sixappeal Newcomer

    Want to buy a main account for $70

    I would like to purchase a main account with decent stats. I have a verified paypal and I know that since i'm new and not very creditable yet in the community I will look for/pay for the middle man.
     
  3. Unread #2 - May 17, 2015 at 6:24 PM
  4. Jeeps
    Joined:
    May 16, 2015
    Posts:
    13
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jeeps Newcomer
    Banned

    Want to buy a main account for $70

    I have a max main but looking for more
     
  5. Unread #3 - May 17, 2015 at 6:26 PM
  6. qwazzie2
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2014
    Posts:
    196
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    qwazzie2 Active Member
    Banned

    Want to buy a main account for $70

< Level 94 Combat | 90 RCing, 81 Wcing, 80 Str | Fire Cape | | ONLY 25m AUTO WIN FOR lvl 108! COME GET IT >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site