[PP] Selling MAXED 75att pure ~ Fcape, addy gloves ~ Fully quested ~ 99wc92fish ~

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by FreX, Nov 17, 2011.

[PP] Selling MAXED 75att pure ~ Fcape, addy gloves ~ Fully quested ~ 99wc92fish ~
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 17, 2011 at 12:31 PM
  2. FreX
    Joined:
    May 17, 2010
    Posts:
    58
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    FreX Member

    [PP] Selling MAXED 75att pure ~ Fcape, addy gloves ~ Fully quested ~ 99wc92fish ~

    Hello!

    FreX here selling this account! I know i don't have much reputation but let's not let it ruin the deal! I am willing to trade with MM, go first for trusted people etc. !

    I hope to have a safe and smooth trade and anyone attemptin to scam me, don't bother! I only deal securely.

    As for the account: It is fully quested, DT, MM etc. It has fire cape and adamant gloves. Also 99 woodcutting and 92 fishing. Name can also be changed immediately after transaction :) Account does not have any membership left, and either does it have any real wealth on it. Though bank contains pretty much not worthy items and quest items.

    I only got pictures of the stats and login, but proof of quests, black marks or anything can be provided. Also meeting ingame is possible of course.

    Autowin: 85$ - I will only take rsgp if you offer it worth more than i'd ask cash.

    If interested; [email protected] on MSN

    STATS

    [​IMG]

    LOGIN

    [​IMG]

    I hope to have a nice transaction with the buyer :)
     
< [B] Buying decent pure [30M] | Level 83 staker pure [ 1 Pray ] [ 91 Def ] [69 Attack ] [ 65 Strength ] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site