[S] Baby Zerker Pure/Void Ranger

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by XiiD, Jul 31, 2013.

[S] Baby Zerker Pure/Void Ranger
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 31, 2013 at 2:53 PM
  2. XiiD
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2013
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XiiD Newcomer

    [S] Baby Zerker Pure/Void Ranger

    Baby Zerker Pure/Void Ranger

    http://s21.postimg.org/fiec3vp6v/Char.png <- Stats

    [​IMG]


    I'm looking to sell this account not really sure how much I want for it mainly because I don't know what its worth.

    Notable Quests
    Monkey Madness
    Desert Treasure
    Lost City
    Horror from the deep (full guthix book)
    Mage Arena (guthix staff)

    Account has quested Attack,Strenght,Defense and Prayer EXP

    Most of the range EXP was gained from a Cannon

    After I messed up with MM and got Defense EXP I decided to give up on the account although it still has potential.

    CMB level is 62 - Account has never been botted - I'm looking for OSRG but can take £
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 31, 2013 at 2:59 PM
  4. paypalwiz
    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2007
    Posts:
    1,519
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    paypalwiz Grandfather of Sythe Dicing
    Banned

    [S] Baby Zerker Pure/Void Ranger

    5m add my skype paypalwiz
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 31, 2013 at 3:06 PM
  6. XiiD
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2013
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XiiD Newcomer

    [S] Baby Zerker Pure/Void Ranger

    5m is winning atm - looking to sell the account within 5 days I'm hoping to do a little bit better than 5m
     
< Level 78 zerk (GOOD BUT NEEDS WORK) | 07 pure *top 10 in hunt* 85 mage MM done >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site