Adblock breaks this site

RSGP - Maxed Melee Boxer + 99 fletching, superb account

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Kristian4th, Sep 9, 2012.

  1. Kristian4th

    Kristian4th Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2007
    Posts:
    1,793
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    RSGP - Maxed Melee Boxer + 99 fletching, superb account

    This account is a great boxer, I've made a lot of GP from it and the only reason I'm selling it is due to me not playing much any more, so it's just sitting here. I win about 9/10 fights with it, with the ones I lose being to accounts that are 135+

    I'm asking for 120m for this account. (You'll certainly make it back soon)

    If you have any questions about the account PM me

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Kid.Ink

    Kid.Ink Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2011
    Posts:
    619
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    RSGP - Maxed Melee Boxer + 99 fletching, superb account

    Im intrested, Add my MSN (Sig)
     
  3. Kristian4th

    Kristian4th Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2007
    Posts:
    1,793
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    RSGP - Maxed Melee Boxer + 99 fletching, superb account

    Added, thanks
     
  4. Kristian4th

    Kristian4th Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2007
    Posts:
    1,793
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    15
    RSGP - Maxed Melee Boxer + 99 fletching, superb account

    Haven't sold yet, using it occasionally to make a few mil every week or so
     
< need a pvm/bossing account! | Level [75] Scythe + Pumpkin Mask + more >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site