Adblock breaks this site

Level 60 Starter main! [Cheap][Getting to trusted]

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by iCody34, Feb 8, 2015.

  1. iCody34

    iCody34 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    318
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 60 Starter main! [Cheap][Getting to trusted]

    Hey guy's I'm selling my random account for whatever somebody's willing to pay like 5-10m but whatever... I don't use it so somebody else can turn it into a main. I am the original owner I can provide whatever information you may need.

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Just click on the pictures to make them bigger. Don't know why they are like that but. Pm me for my skype or just Pm me to inquire or whatever.
    Has like 500k-1m of items in the bank.​
     
  2. iCody34

    iCody34 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    318
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 60 Starter main! [Cheap][Getting to trusted]

    Still for sale
     
  3. iCody34

    iCody34 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2015
    Posts:
    318
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Level 60 Starter main! [Cheap][Getting to trusted]

    SOLD to gamesman92s
     
< Selling Insane Main | 2 Character Login/In-game | LOTS of untradables! | Selling 75-92-70 Staker / Barrows Pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site