Level 60 Orc Shaman | MC & ONY Attuned | Dungeon Gear | Realm: Herod (US)

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by Kugogizo, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Unread #1 - Nov 25, 2019 at 12:07 PM
  2. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

[​IMG]

Enhancement Gear: Classic Gear Planner - World of Warcraft
    Restoration Gear: Classic Gear Planner - World of Warcraft

Price: 440$ - I can offer a large discount in exchange for feedback in Here, Ownedcore, Epicnpc or/and other platforms

Contact Info: Skype: Mpouri80 (nick: Kugogizo) / Discord: Aizen28#2810 ​

What You Get

MC & ONY Attunement
    Full Enhancement & Restoration gear (Pre-Bis items for both)
    High-Level Dungeon Gear
    60% Speed Mount
    Shadowforge Key & Scepter of Theradras
    x4 14 Slot Bags
    All Flight Paths Unlocked
    All Class Quests Completed
    Most popular US horde server "Herod"
    Ultra-Cool Orc Theme Nickname
    Original Owner with my real name & surname on it (ultra safe!)

Overall, you get a character that is ready to do raiding and PVP. I keep working and improving the character, so I may include more things in the future but this may also increase the price depending on my progress.

Security & Refunds

I'm an old seller who has positive feedback on several platforms and have sold many characters and accounts successfully. The accounts or characters that I sell, I create them myself without using any third-party programs or boosting services, therefore, you are not at risk of losing anything due to a recall or a ban. You can safely invest further once you buy without any worries that you might lose your investment. Since there is no risk involved with the account or character, I'm not offering a refund to a purchase. If you regret buying the account or character, I will assist you at selling it again although I do not guarantee success. I have only dealt once with a customer who wanted a refund and I managed to assist him selling the account again at the same price. Nevertheless, you should make sure that you want to buy this account 100% before you proceed with the purchase.

I advise against doing anything illegal with the account such as buying gold, using bots or sharing it with someone else. I don't offer compensation if you lose the account due to your own fault, although I will assist you to get it back if possible. So far, none of my customers ever reported a lost account due to such a thing.

Price & Payment & Process

Price: 440$ - I can offer a large discount if you leave me feedback on here, Ownedcore, Epicnpc or/and other platforms. I don't negotiate the price without getting feedback first. I'm not going to charge you PayPal fees so don't worry about that. You will only send the amount that you see. I accept payment through Skrill & Payoneer & PayPal

Once we agree on the amount, you will first leave me feedback (optional) and then you will send me the money to my PayPal address. After this I will give you my email/password/secret question and a small part of my national ID card which can be used to change the secret question and have a proof that you are the owner. You have a free battletag change and a free first name change too.

Contact Info

Discord: Aizen28#2810

Send me a message and I will answer as fast as I can

Reminder: The account is US and I'm the original owner of it. It is not part of a resale! (in other words ultra-safe account8))

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Unread #2 - Nov 25, 2019 at 6:59 PM
  4. Kugogizo
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Kugogizo Guru

The account was sold

< WoW Classic Power leveling CHEAPEST! | WTB MoP CM Gold Accounts >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site