Level 88, 12 Mil, 1248 Total NEED TO SELL QUICK!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Breakdance CJ, Dec 31, 2010.

Level 88, 12 Mil, 1248 Total NEED TO SELL QUICK!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 31, 2010 at 10:36 PM
  2. Breakdance CJ
    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2005
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Breakdance CJ Newcomer

    Level 88, 12 Mil, 1248 Total NEED TO SELL QUICK!

    [​IMG]


    So I'm in a little bit of a financial squeeze and I have dug out my old password and intend on selling this account. It's out of membership and I just cancelled the Bank Pin, it will be deleted in 3 days. Last login before this was over 100 days ago, I do not intend on using this again and am praying I'm going to get a good offer.

    If anyone is interested please e-mail me at [email protected]. We can use an official middleman or just do it, it makes no difference to me.

    Serious paypal offers only.
     
< Level: 60 | 93K Gold | $5 | Read More Inside | 135 combst great account 244qp >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site