Adblock breaks this site

[rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by KimJongIl, Feb 24, 2011.

  1. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    This account CAN access runescape classic.

    Looking to sell my berserker pure, I have no intentions of going first.
    I ask for RSGP only, I would really like to use a middle-man (Free, or you pay), I will never turn down an offer to use a MiddleMan.

    The account has finished Lunar's, has 41 defence, addy gloves (I haven't got around to the quests, but they aren't far away), 80 quest points, firecape, and very good stats so far.

    The account:

    (NOW HAS 94 MAGE)
    [​IMG]

    It doesn't have very much on it, all information will be provided. Test recovery can be done, you will be paying for this if you wish.

    Looking for RSGP only, post offers and e-mails, I will add you. Thanks :$

    I will supply any and all information necessary and required to recover the account.
    We can have an OMM do a recovery test.
    I have first passwords/creation details, every membership info, anything you will need (Credit card digits, transactions, dates, etc.)
     
  2. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    bumping old thread.

    Now has 94 mage. Still looking to sell, if anyone is interested.
     
  3. TheLonely

    TheLonely Newcomer

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2011
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    40m right now, 45m with recovery test. OMM
     
  4. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    I'll take 40M/45M with recovery test simply put. I'll use OMM if you pay fees (or split), not worried about that.

    I have every single piece of information including credit cards, membership, creation, etc.

    [email protected] is my email.
     
  5. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    Looking for 20M+.
     
  6. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    bump..
     
  7. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    Looking for 10-20M, something to cover the cost of a pin or two.
    Will use an MM or an OMM. Will go first if very trusted
    Any and all information provided, feel free to post/add/pm me.
     
  8. iiBaconZZ

    iiBaconZZ Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 23, 2010
    Posts:
    225
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    39 pray fcape?
     
  9. I0hl

    I0hl Member

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2011
    Posts:
    40
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    exactly this ^^
     
  10. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    Bump. & yeah, it's old (sweets 1hp glitch).

    Still want to sell.
     
  11. drumpvp

    drumpvp Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2010
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    lmao nice acc it must be rlly old
     
  12. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    Still looking to sell n_n.
     
  13. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    Still for sale. :$
     
  14. control cudi1

    control cudi1 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2011
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    ill do 25m right now add my msn
     
  15. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    Above poster has not yet came through, still looking to sell. Will take 20M now.
     
  16. HashTeeKay

    HashTeeKay Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 27, 2011
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    Im quite interested in this, could you possibly add me on msn and we can discuss it further?
    Msn is [email protected].

    Cheers. :)
     
  17. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    Added, still for sale.
     
  18. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    still selling.
     
  19. KimJongIl

    KimJongIl Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2011
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    bump. Still selling, rather cheap!
     
  20. XRATIOX

    XRATIOX Apprentice

    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2010
    Posts:
    934
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    27
    [rsgp]Berserker Pure[Firecape/Decent Stats]

    I Got A 83 Theiving 1 Def Pure With About 3mil On Him ? Called Wow_123 Gf
     
< 51 Combat [RSGP] | level 39 with 83 wood cutting 65 fire making >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site