Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by tdwjoker5, Feb 19, 2011.

Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 19, 2011 at 2:10 AM
  2. tdwjoker5
    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2010
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tdwjoker5 Forum Addict

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

    Sold.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 19, 2011 at 5:28 AM
  4. SDGDIRKSDG
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2007
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SDGDIRKSDG Active Member
    Banned

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

  5. Unread #3 - Feb 19, 2011 at 5:30 AM
  6. tdwjoker5
    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2010
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tdwjoker5 Forum Addict

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

    there the same? idk im'd you
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 19, 2011 at 5:38 AM
  8. SDGDIRKSDG
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2007
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SDGDIRKSDG Active Member
    Banned

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

    Srry m8 aint gonna buy it. Your msn/yahoo is way to laggy and im w8ing like 5 mins for simple answers. Imma look for another seller. srry.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 19, 2011 at 5:47 AM
  10. tdwjoker5
    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2010
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tdwjoker5 Forum Addict

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

    Guy above me sounds fishy of scamming so beware.

    Looking for new buyers.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 19, 2011 at 5:52 AM
  12. SDGDIRKSDG
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2007
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SDGDIRKSDG Active Member
    Banned

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

    Lol dude listing up. Im sounding fishy of scamming? I was willing to go first for all that matters so how could i scam u?

    And second if ppl want to buy accs from you, lets say they pay u the 5m k? then they need to w8 like 5mins+ for the details cuz ur msn is lagging like hell.

    I simply asked u if u were still selling them and I needed to w8 like 6mins for a simple answer on that. Then I simply dont buy accs from you cuz if I go first and pay 5m I want the details in under 10 secs after the trade. not 6 mins.

    So stfu about scamming m8.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 19, 2011 at 5:56 AM
  14. tdwjoker5
    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2010
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tdwjoker5 Forum Addict

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

    My msn wasnt even lagging, I never accepted your add in the beginning. You might see me on, but I cant read im's from people who I didn't add.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Feb 19, 2011 at 5:58 AM
  16. SDGDIRKSDG
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2007
    Posts:
    224
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SDGDIRKSDG Active Member
    Banned

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

    Lol dude you talked to me so stfu plz k? Gl selling the accs to pplz who actualy trust u k?
     
  17. Unread #9 - Feb 19, 2011 at 6:00 AM
  18. tdwjoker5
    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2010
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tdwjoker5 Forum Addict

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

    Ok gl shushing your mouth out there :)
     
  19. Unread #10 - Feb 19, 2011 at 7:40 AM
  20. already over
    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2010
    Posts:
    847
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    already over Apprentice Americunt
    Banned

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

    I offer 3M since you had a rude convo with guy above.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Feb 19, 2011 at 10:50 AM
  22. WiiManic
    Joined:
    Feb 19, 2011
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    WiiManic Newcomer

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

  23. Unread #12 - Feb 19, 2011 at 1:27 PM
  24. tdwjoker5
    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2010
    Posts:
    314
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tdwjoker5 Forum Addict

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

    I take your offer as spam.

    Actually if I take pic of msn convo, he was even ruder.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Feb 19, 2011 at 1:59 PM
  26. already over
    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2010
    Posts:
    847
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    already over Apprentice Americunt
    Banned

    Selling lvl 3 AutoSorcGarden Account! [RSGP]

    The customer's always right.
    It's the golden rule.

    My 3M offer still stands.
     
< Level 131, Five 99 stats, 88 RC+more | Buying level 90+ woodcutter >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site