WTS High level almost maxed RS Account.

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by NathanLJames, Apr 22, 2016.

WTS High level almost maxed RS Account.
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 22, 2016 at 9:32 AM
  2. NathanLJames
    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2016
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    NathanLJames Newcomer

    WTS High level almost maxed RS Account.

    Hey guys, I'm selling this account. For a decent price. I'm LF Runescape Gold. If you can offer me it.

    So give me an offer.

    I have skype incase you want to contact me on nathan.james900


    Here is the account overview

    There's roughly about 10m of bank in membership items on the account as well, So it doesn't have that much on it . It's mainly for the stats and etc :)

    http://prntscr.com/avfyd0
    http://prntscr.com/avfyd0
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 22, 2016 at 5:46 PM
  4. NathanLJames
    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2016
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    NathanLJames Newcomer

    WTS High level almost maxed RS Account.

    Bump, this is still for sale
     
< selling level 135 account | Level 124, Multiple 99s, Old Holiday Items >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site