Level 123 Going Cheap [RSGP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by range balls, Jun 13, 2011.

Level 123 Going Cheap [RSGP]
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 13, 2011 at 5:57 AM
  2. range balls
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2011
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range balls Member

    Level 123 Going Cheap [RSGP]

    I know I am new on here but I heard of this place from a close friend.
    I am looking to sell one of my mains on here.
    The price is cheap as I want a fluid first sale and I want Vouches!.

    Anyway, The account. . . .
    I am the first and only owner.
    No black marks.
    2x99's

    Here Is one of the login screen.
    It says recoveries were set?
    I have another photo to prove otherwise, this confused me.
    [​IMG]

    This piccy clearly shows there are no longer any recoveries set.
    [​IMG]

    And Here are a few for the account.
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Any Questions My MSN Is: [email protected]

    Auto Win: 40m
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 13, 2011 at 7:14 AM
  4. dubzz
    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2008
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    dubzz Newcomer

    Level 123 Going Cheap [RSGP]

    ill give you 25m for it. with recovery test and all.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 13, 2011 at 7:22 AM
  6. range balls
    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2011
    Posts:
    57
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range balls Member

    Level 123 Going Cheap [RSGP]

    make it 30m and deal?
     
< SELL 138 CB l Overloads l Turmoil l 86 dung (rapier) l 11 99's l Cheap | awesome def/range pure >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site