Adblock breaks this site

CB 107 99 Magic, ancients, 2 Chaotics, 90 dung

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by NexusLite, Sep 12, 2012.

  1. NexusLite

    NexusLite Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    CB 107 99 Magic, ancients, 2 Chaotics, 90 dung

    This is my old account. I made this account in 2006, and have played on it off and on since. I had decided that once my membership ran out, I need to quit for good. I'm a senior in high school now, and need to focus more on school/athletics. This account isn't great where it's at, but I think it definitely has potential. It has 99 Magic, 90 Dungeoneering, 99 Firemaking, and all of the other stats are pretty low. It has some decent items, including a rapier, cks, and fire cape. Here are some pictures. Let me know any offers! :)

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Auto-win is 60m/$35!
     
  2. NexusLite

    NexusLite Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    CB 107 99 Magic, ancients, 2 Chaotics, 90 dung

    Bump.
     
  3. BeastlyAustralian

    BeastlyAustralian Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2012
    Posts:
    71
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    CB 107 99 Magic, ancients, 2 Chaotics, 90 dung

    PM me your skype, I'll do $35 right now.
     
  4. NexusLite

    NexusLite Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    CB 107 99 Magic, ancients, 2 Chaotics, 90 dung

    Bump 'er until this dude replies. ^
     
  5. NexusLite

    NexusLite Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2011
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    CB 107 99 Magic, ancients, 2 Chaotics, 90 dung

    I got scammed by him everyone. He dropped my chaotics and stuff. Please IP ban him.
     
< Selling lvl 114 (lvl 121 mem) | Level 112 | For Sale | Great Items & Stats [PAYPAL] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site