Xbox Live Account + 117 Account For Clawer

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by iBeenCrazy, Aug 6, 2010.

Xbox Live Account + 117 Account For Clawer
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 6, 2010 at 9:54 PM
  2. iBeenCrazy
    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2010
    Posts:
    93
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    iBeenCrazy Member

    Xbox Live Account + 117 Account For Clawer

    Swapping my XBOX Live account with

    5TH legit 51 Rank on COD:6 MW2
    1ST rank 48 CoD4

    1.06 KD on CoD4
    Fall camo Intervention+Extended mags, all perks pro, 1.05 KD and 10 nukes MW2

    117 ACC(no pictures, sorry, I don't know how to upload)
    NOTE: ON REQUEST, recovery questions, email, previous passwords and any questions will be answered, RECOVERY QUESTIONS BEING REMOVED SOON!

    92 ATT
    92 HP
    91 STR
    89 MAGE
    87 RANGE
    71 PRAY
    57 SUMM(enough charms for 69!)

    70+ Fishing, Mining, Wc, Slayer, Fletching, Hunter

    1700+ TTL
    210+ QPS
    35 DAYS MEMBERS LEFT ON ACCOUNT!!!
    5M bank

    REQS FOR ACC:

    An account with dragon claws,

    45 DEF - (if your account has high enough strength but def past 45 you can PM on forums the stats, and maybe I'll consider it)

    RANGE TANK:
    85+ Range, 70+ DEF
    90+ Mage
    20M+ bank(if you have 30M+, Mage doesn't matter)

    If you really want the account+live account you can post your account offers below, I'll be more than happy to PM you back to see if I'll accept it.

    ~!IMPORTANT CONTACT DETAILS!~:

    PM me on the forums, I'll answer back right away, it may take up to 2 hours though, so be patient please.


    I would like to ask for verification by a trusted member or a moderator if you would, please. :)
    I would also like to know how to upload pictures!

    Thanks, I'm new to this site and Runescape Black Market, so I hope I meet some nice people, but I'm NOT going first, without a reasonable amount of vouches, or certain circumstances.
     
< Level 110+8 Main Account [30M] | Swapping 117 Acc~1700ttl 210+ Qps 92 Atk 91 Str >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site