Level 92 Main, Firecape, 40M +More, Paypal.

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Wemmy, Mar 26, 2011.

Level 92 Main, Firecape, 40M +More, Paypal.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 26, 2011 at 1:34 PM
  2. Wemmy
    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2010
    Posts:
    16
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wemmy Newcomer

    Level 92 Main, Firecape, 40M +More, Paypal.

    Up for sale is a combat level 92 Runescape account, VERY GOOD ACCOUNT TO START UP ON
    the things worth mentioning:
    1534 total, with 99 Cooking, Firemaking, and Woodcutter.
    87 magic, 84 fishing, 92 theiving, 69 farming and 84 fletch,
    75 attack and defence followed by 72 strengh,

    I have sold all items worth selling and have 41M to spend
    Includes Drag defender, Fighter torso, Fire cape, RUBBER CHICKEN! & 106 items in the bank not really worth mentioning.
    111 Questpoints up to date

    I am not a scammer due to my lack of posting I just want to sell my account since I have quit Runescape, I will only be accepting paypal, and 100% assure this account has been used by ME AND ME ONLY.

    any questions or offers my MSN is-
    [email protected]
     
< level 109 no summ - 70 dung | Selling level 137, 7 99s >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site