Selling lvl 111 account!

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by JCGD, Aug 23, 2015.

Selling lvl 111 account!
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 23, 2015 at 5:55 PM
  2. JCGD
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2015
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JCGD Newcomer

    Selling lvl 111 account!

    I understand that I will not be trusted since I am a newcomer, so I will use a middleman at my cost.

    Combat lvl: 111

    No wealth as I sold my gp

    Firecape, torso, dragon deffender.

    Hard and Elite clue in bank!

    Unfortunately only have addy gloves since I hated quests.

    Selling as I don't have time to play anymore.

    See highscores for other stats, username: KatySlays.

    Add me on skype to discuss price etc: jcgd_skype
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 24, 2015 at 8:47 AM
  4. JCGD
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2015
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JCGD Newcomer

    Selling lvl 111 account!

    bump!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 24, 2015 at 11:40 AM
  6. JCGD
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2015
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JCGD Newcomer

    Selling lvl 111 account!

    bump!
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 28, 2015 at 11:42 AM
  8. JCGD
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2015
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JCGD Newcomer

    Selling lvl 111 account!

    bump!
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 3, 2015 at 3:55 PM
  10. JCGD
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2015
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JCGD Newcomer

    Selling lvl 111 account!

    bump!
     
  11. Unread #6 - Sep 3, 2015 at 3:56 PM
  12. JCGD
    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2015
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    JCGD Newcomer

    Selling lvl 111 account!

    I am selling cheap because I need quick cash and don't play runescape anymore! Make your offers via skype!
     
< Level 106 Q | Exchanging Main 4 Iron Or Skiller >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site