Adblock breaks this site

Selling Level 98, RANGE TANK [99 range, 80 def, 91 hp 94 mage, [RICH]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Woah_thats, Aug 23, 2008.

  1. Woah_thats

    Woah_thats Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2008
    Posts:
    196
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 98, RANGE TANK [99 range, 80 def, 91 hp 94 mage, [RICH]

    Hi, i'm selling my level 98 range tanker, i've had it couple of year's and am bored of it now, it has 99 range 94 mage and vengance and 80 defence and is very rich, it also has 154 quest points and fire cape and has done all the important quest's. i don't really know what else to say lol...

    I'm looking for offer's on this tbh, i will use a offcial MM if can't come to a argrument :], add my msn [email protected], Scammer's save your breath.
    HEre are pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. P O C H I

    P O C H I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 98, RANGE TANK [99 range, 80 def, 91 hp 94 mage, [RICH]

  3. Zkinheadpure

    Zkinheadpure Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2007
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 98, RANGE TANK [99 range, 80 def, 91 hp 94 mage, [RICH]

    added u . waitin for u
    aNttiii
     
  4. P O C H I

    P O C H I Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2008
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling Level 98, RANGE TANK [99 range, 80 def, 91 hp 94 mage, [RICH]

    I'll trade a level 125 and some other accounts for it. Rsgp added as well.
     
  5. 4cc Buy3r

    4cc Buy3r Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling Level 98, RANGE TANK [99 range, 80 def, 91 hp 94 mage, [RICH]

    ill buy it and ill offer 1-3 accs. im thinking of using middleman.
    add my msn: [email protected]

    thnx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
     
< RuneMaster7's Free MM'ing | Lending Ags for 24 hours! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site