Trading RSGP for SSGP 1:100

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Fall3nz, Jan 16, 2013.

Trading RSGP for SSGP 1:100
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 16, 2013 at 12:29 AM
  2. Fall3nz
    Joined:
    Jan 16, 2013
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3

    Fall3nz Newcomer

    Trading RSGP for SSGP 1:100

    Message me on Skype @ fall3nz.
    Rules : I do not go first , but I am willing to trade as small ad needed for you to feel comfortable.
    Only have 10M rs cash so looking for 1B ssgp.
    rate 1:100 1 M RSGP for 100M ssgp.
    thanks for reading. Send me a pm if u want. And I'll check ur Skype name to make sure your not a scammer. You do the same.
    Looking key for 300M ssgp for 3m RSGP but I can go higher if needed.
    minimum means like 500k RSGP at a time for 50M ssgp. However know you will be going first. Even I can do 100k RSGP for 10m ssgp at a time. I'm not really looking to scam ( one of the few) I just started and I have no vouches or whatever, but I'm sure with these required rules we can make it work. Thanks for your time reading this -fall3nz.
     
< Buying Battlescape Gold 1:5 RSGP | Kr0nix SSGP Sales [40b CURRENT STOCK] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site