Adblock breaks this site

buy 4000 ms points and 12 months (moneybookers)

Discussion in 'Xbox Live and Currency' started by watusso, Jan 12, 2013.

  1. watusso

    watusso Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy 4000 ms points and 12 months (moneybookers)

    Hi,
    I'm looking for 4000 microsoft points and 12 month xbox live.

    Payment with moneybookers.

    I need 10/20 card at week but i buy 1/2 codes at time to avoid cheaters

    SKYPE: WATUSSOR
    YAHOO I!D: [email protected]
    MSN : [email protected]
     
  2. watusso

    watusso Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy 4000 ms points and 12 months (moneybookers)

    don't buy from besho.ayad skype id

    is a fucking scammer

    moneybookers account
    [email protected]
    BESHOY AYAD

    30.00 $ stolen
     
  3. Armadonillo

    Armadonillo Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2013
    Posts:
    651
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy 4000 ms points and 12 months (moneybookers)

    I feel for you bro. I got scammed when I first registered on the site. I got scammed $20.00. Just make sure to use an OMM (Official Middle Man) in a transaction. In addition, make sure you check people's vouches. By the way, you should take screenshots of the Skype chat in order to get this person banned. Also, make sure not to fall for impostors as well.

    Hope everything else goes well for you in the future.
     
  4. watusso

    watusso Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 12, 2013
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy 4000 ms points and 12 months (moneybookers)

    skype conversation

    [​IMG]
     
  5. kaazzz

    kaazzz Newcomer

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2012
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy 4000 ms points and 12 months (moneybookers)

    lol just call moneybookers if you DID not state that you are trading virtual goods

    one phone call that's it....
     
  6. Austiz

    Austiz League of Legends Buyer/Seller
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 2, 2012
    Posts:
    228
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buy 4000 ms points and 12 months (moneybookers)

    I can sell you 12 months, added you on skype
     
< Buying MSP | Kern's 48 Hour XBL Membership >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site