kapanko requesting a pardon for logging into sold accounts 4.1

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by kapanko, Dec 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 23, 2021 at 7:05 AM
  2. kapanko
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:

kapanko Buying - Selling 07/RS3 any amounts

Your profile link: kapanko
    Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: kapanko
    Report/post/reason that got you banned: Kapanko logging into sold accounts
    Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:
    I didn't owe any money but the issue was resolved.

[​IMG]

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: No
    Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    Almost 3 years ago I was banned for logging into sold accounts. A lot of time has passed and many things have changed since then. I'm very sorry for my actions back in the days and I would not act the same way today. I'm very glad that I was able to resolve this incident with Viking and also for being able to maintain pretty friendly relationship after working some things out.

I believe that I've served my time for the punishment of this offence but I'm no judge to that as that will be up tho te Sythe's staff team to decide. I would be very thankful for the opportunity to be able to return to sythe so I would be able to use middleman services without unknowingly getting the middleman banned for it haha. But on the real hand Sythe is a place which opened my door to world of business which I'm very grateful for and I'll never be able to forget it and for this reason I'm pardoning and even if I get denied I'll continue doing so.

The pardon voting system has been now posted in this thread READ THIS FIRST! Pardon Rules and Template

I would be very grateful if every staff member who decides to vote would carefully review my pardon and fully understands the situation. In case there are any questions I'm more than happy to answer them at my discord kapanko#7597 UID: 452477115518943242
    I believe that the pardon system was created in order to give everyone the same chance of correcting their mistakes and making their return to this forum so I think that it's really unfair if some staff member decides what his vote will be before even any pardon is posted. Because what's the point of this whole pardon system if some votes or at least one that I know of from very respected staff member of this forum are made just based on their liking of the person or possibly some other personal to me unknown reasons.
    I would really appreciate if everyone who's voting would read my pardon to propely understand everything. I think that it's the least I could ask for.
    Thank you for your time.

[​IMG]

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread? Yes
    Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    kapanko requesting a pardon for logging into sold accounts
    kapanko requesting a pardon for logging into sold accounts 2
    kapanko requesting a pardon for logging into sold accounts 3

3. Unread #2 - Dec 27, 2021 at 9:46 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Hello @kapanko

Users: kapanko

Reports: Kapanko logging into sold accounts

Disputes/Pardons: kapanko requesting a pardon for logging into sold accounts 3
    kapanko requesting a pardon for logging into sold accounts 2
    kapanko requesting a pardon for logging into sold accounts

As there are no debts and no signs of evasion this can now move into voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2021
< Viet Pardon | Posting from Home IP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site