BUYING 100M Worth of JUNK ONLY .30CENTS/MIL

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by Miless, Mar 20, 2010.

BUYING 100M Worth of JUNK ONLY .30CENTS/MIL
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 20, 2010 at 11:41 AM
  2. Miless
    Joined:
    Mar 1, 2010
    Posts:
    451
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    544

    Miless Forum Addict

    BUYING 100M Worth of JUNK ONLY .30CENTS/MIL

    Yes, 100M CASH. Only .30cents/mil.

    Please post here how I can contact you and I will..


    I will go first if you're somewhat trusted, if not you can go first.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 20, 2010 at 11:46 AM
  4. dudeforlife4
    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2009
    Posts:
    154
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    dudeforlife4 Active Member
    Banned

    BUYING 100M Worth of JUNK ONLY .30CENTS/MIL

    add my msn its in sig :D
     
< [Junk $0.50][With method $0.75]Selling 10M | Selling 114m only $100. [MAIL] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site