> JOIN THE WOLFPACK < 2 UNKNOWN eBOOKS+ SECRET GROUP FULL OF SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS

Discussion in 'Real Life/Miscellaneous Guide & eBook Sales' started by Megaman, Aug 3, 2016.

> JOIN THE WOLFPACK < 2 UNKNOWN eBOOKS+ SECRET GROUP FULL OF SUCCESSFUL ENTREPRENEURS
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 3, 2016 at 8:53 PM
  2. Megaman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Megaman Active Member

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 7, 2016 at 11:29 PM
  4. Megaman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Megaman Active Member

Prices updated!

Get in while you can for the limited price of $29!

5. Unread #3 - Aug 8, 2016 at 5:43 AM
  6. Narubest
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Narubest Newcomer

I am interested in purchasing this however I need some assurance that Im not just shelling money out for some forum site that no one uses.

7. Unread #4 - Aug 13, 2016 at 11:48 AM
  8. Megaman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Megaman Active Member

Hey Narubest!

I want you to view it this way. The past 5 people i've spoken with have told me:

"The Elevation Book Alone was worth the price"

Oh and keep in mind these are people that paid $97 via my recruitment on social media.

The forum is the icing on the cake the bonus. It's only been 7 days since opening memberships to the public. 300 registered members and 1100 posts in a week!

[​IMG]

Also I have recruited a highly skilled team + I have paid staff members. A new tutorial post is guaranteed every single day!

We also will be opening our marketplace in the next week. We have a rule that prices offered to our wolves must be less than anywhere else online. Which means social shoutouts from huge accounts, premium courses, and awesome services for the lowest prices online.

You yourself can even open a service on the forum and make money offering your services to a highly targeted group of forum users that actually have money haha.

Let me know if you have any other questions. I'd be glad to help.

Just a heads up though the $29 pricepoint will shoot up to $97 soon. I hate discounts tbh they attract.... 'low quality' people looking for shortcuts. Someone not even willing to invest $29 in themselves is not really someone we want on the forum haha. That's why I try not to be too pushy or sales if you know what I mean haha :p

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 24, 2016 at 3:22 PM
  10. Megaman
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Megaman Active Member

Completely revamped sales page, website, content, and courses.

It just got a whole lot better! If you have even the slightest doubt whether you should take advantage of this no brainier opportunity or not please message me any questions or doubts you may have.

< Earn Money off of Steam 2016 ! Profitable | 15 $ only | | [AUTOPILOT] Bitcoin Gambling eBook [$9.99] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site