Jevon001 - Phisher (take him down before he phishes anyone else)

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Arcaida, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Jevon001 - Phisher (take him down before he phishes anyone else)
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 25, 2011 at 5:06 AM
  2. Arcaida
    Joined:
    May 1, 2010
    Posts:
    1,446
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Arcaida Guru
    Banned

    Jevon001 - Phisher (take him down before he phishes anyone else)

    Saw this random Jevon guy on a particular thread, or actually should I say most of the threads.

    http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1078298
    One of the thread

    Basically check his signature please. The one that's linked to vouches.

    It leads to another fucking different website and I was phished by it. Or fallen by his trick.

    This is the site his vouches link in his signature lead to: http://www.zythe.org/showthread.php?p=8422845#post8422845

    Notice its "zythe" and I entered my fucking username and password like a stupid girl :( And now mods, I want to ask, is he going to get my username and does he already have a keylogger in my computer? Am I safe? I haven't scan for viruses yet.

    Here are the pictures:

    This is a picture of my mouse highlighting over Jevon's vouches "link" in his sig, now look at the bottom left corner of the screen, that is where his link was redirected to.

    [​IMG]

    Now this is a picture of the phisher site "zythe" so ban Jevon please?

    [​IMG]

    He seems to be trying to scam at the moment. Probably desperate. Take him down before innocent people lose their gold. He might have 290 vouches, but he's using it to probably scam
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 25, 2011 at 4:14 PM
  4. Gohan
    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    Jevon001 - Phisher (take him down before he phishes anyone else)

    User already banned.
     
< Crallin - Reporting Spam | Jevon001 - Scammed me 90m [Full Proof] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site