[Verified Paypal] Buying RSGP - Sell safely to a Global Mod - $4.00/MIL!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Jansen, Jun 18, 2009.

[Verified Paypal] Buying RSGP - Sell safely to a Global Mod - $4.00/MIL!
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 18, 2009 at 12:38 AM
  2. Jansen
    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2005
    Posts:
    5,216
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Discord Unique ID:
    1072865532082147429
    Discord Username:
    jan.sen.

    Jansen Retired Admin :'(
    Retired Global Moderator

    [Verified Paypal] Buying RSGP - Sell safely to a Global Mod - $4.00/MIL!

    Heya. Many of you know me as an oldschool mils seller. Well, now I have pretty much nothing and I want to start merching. Kindof in a rough place there :)

    I'm looking to buy a few mil. I have a verified paypal. I will give you my full contact info before the trade.

    You WILL have to go first, or we can use an OMM so long as you take the fees.

    I do NOT have a transfer method. You will also have to lead the way on this. My account DOES have p2p. I'd prefer if you wouldn't need to log into it. I won't leak or use your RWT method.

    TL;DR version:

    • Buying mils $4.00 each via verified paypal
    • You go first or pay for OMM
    • Your transfer method
    • Need ~15m more or less, may change.

    MSN: [email protected]
    I will ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS pm you before a trade.
    I have an impostor - his email lacks the T in JVT
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 18, 2009 at 12:44 AM
  4. shawnachettu
    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2007
    Posts:
    2,432
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    shawnachettu GP Emperor
    Banned

    [Verified Paypal] Buying RSGP - Sell safely to a Global Mod - $4.00/MIL!

    Pmed u talked a bit waiting for a method of some sort
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 19, 2009 at 2:45 PM
  6. Jansen
    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2005
    Posts:
    5,216
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Discord Unique ID:
    1072865532082147429
    Discord Username:
    jan.sen.

    Jansen Retired Admin :'(
    Retired Global Moderator

    [Verified Paypal] Buying RSGP - Sell safely to a Global Mod - $4.00/MIL!

    bamp.
     
< Buying 760k, pvp trick method. i pay paypal. | [Itunes Giftcard] Buying 5m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site