IPTV SERVICE | SKY - DAZN - EUROSPORT | FHD | 5000 CHANNELS | 30 COUNTRIES | VOD | CCAM | *24H TEST*

Discussion in 'Software Sales' started by trololo_1337, Mar 13, 2019.

Tags:
IPTV SERVICE | SKY - DAZN - EUROSPORT | FHD | 5000 CHANNELS | 30 COUNTRIES | VOD | CCAM | *24H TEST*
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 13, 2019 at 8:30 PM
  2. trololo_1337
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

trololo_1337 Newcomer

Hello Sythe Community.

I am already active on several boards, where I am also Trusted and can show you my proofs from there.
    I'm not a third party seller, I own my own Streams. I am the Source.
    Best HD + FHD quality with the fairest price!

My service speaks for itself with almost 70k views and hundreds of sales in other Forums ...
    Whether in HD or FHD ... with EPG logos and much more ...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Updates:

Update 19.05.18 - CCAM AGAIN AVAILABLE AT ME! TOP QUALITY! (Price on request) (zero FREEZER!)
    Update 02.06.18 - New APP personally available for all customers. For all devices that support Google Playstore. (Boxes, cell phones, smart TVs like Sonny, etc.)
    Update 21.06.18 - HONORING: Everyone who has a Samsung TV and SMART IPTV APP use, please do not make a firmware update! Samsung kicked out the SMART IPTV (SIPTV)! Only affects Samsung TVs! Of course, there are other apps for the Samsung TV, but if possible do not make a firmware update. Samsung only affects no other brands!
    Update 09.07.18 - Have your own ADDON (APP) for Kodi. For more information or who wants to use it just write me.
    Update 28.07.18 - Telekom Sportsender (3rd league Germany and many more) added.
    Update 17.08.18 - Breakthrough in IPTV. DAZN stations added. Series A, Primera Division, Premier League and much more ... list reloaded then you have the channels.
    Update 16.09.18 - All Bundesliga channels have been placed on their own server and Local added again. Best quality! All please update the list (reloading) Thank you!
    Update 17.09.18 - Since the ice hockey season starts I added all MySport channels. Have fun
    Update 03.11.18 - New box available with my own software. Offer can be found at the bottom of article 6.
    Update 01.02.19 - Rundmail for all customers February 2019 is out. If a customer has not got one please write me.
    Update 02.03.19 - New "improved" sorting for the box users via portal access. Updated normally at reboot, otherwise simply reloaded portal.
    Update 03.03.19 - New boxes soon available. Info comes next week. 10 Phoenix boxes remaining stock in the sale, see last post at the bottom.
    Update 04.03.19 - New Sky Select Info Channel inside with Trailers what is currently running. Please reload all lists.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INFO: I give 24h test lines! Try 24h free before buying!

I sell access for DAZN, Eurosport, SKY incl. 3000 channels and more.
    All channels in top quality (HD + FHD) and very clear!
    In addition, I uploaded 300 more movies (VODS), which I change every 3 months. (Movies ect.)

Where can I look at?
    Basically on any device with Internet connection.
    I always recommend a LAN connection as it is more stable.

Examples of devices:
    Smart TV (Apps, Firesticks, Mag Box, Receiver, Android Box and more)
    PC + Laptop (VLC Media Player)
    iPad + iPhone (iOS)
    Anroid Wear (mobile phones, tablets, etc.)
    Google Playstore Devices
    Kodi etc ...
    CCCAM (= satellite dish + internet + cccam receiver + cline (then all Sky channels are bright + HD + FHD)

What can I see? (Sky channels included in all packages!)

Channels from 32 Countries:
    Germany, Turkey, England (UK), USA, Italy, Spain, Serbia, France, Vietnam,
    Albania, Poland, Brazil, Russia, Arabia, Africa, India, Hungary, Romania and many more ...,

SKY Sports:
    Uefa Champions League UEFA Europa League
    DFB Pokal - Bundesliga - 2nd Bundesliga - 3 league - Germany
    Primera Division - Spain
    Süper League - Turkey (Beinsports - LigTV)
    Serie A - Italy
    Bundesliga - Germany
    Tippico League - Austria
    Premier League - England
    Football Netherlands
    Tennis, golf, basketball, Formula 1, ice hockey and much more ....

Euro Sport:
    Bundesliga Friday + Monday games

New DAZN:
    NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL, LaLiga (Spain), Serie A (Italy), Ligue 1 (France),
    German Bundesliga + 2.Bundesliga, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Champions League

Telekom sports channels (football) and Mysports included!

Prices:
    1 Year IPTV 80 €
    2 Years IPTV 130 €

New: CCAM CLINE (0 Freezer only for satellite) 100 €

IPTV BOX incl. annual license + pre-set with me now also available. PM ME!

Private Message
    Telegram: @IPTV4everstream (prefered)

INFO: I give 24h test access!

- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You will get a simple guide after the purchase and I will personally help you!
    For the purpose of server traffic, I actually only take people for 1 year.
    I am daily available from 12-24h online for support!
    Daily I try to satisfy my customers with great support and many updates.
    Payment methods by request.

Please do not ask in the thread questions.
    Ask me questions only via PM or Telegram(prefered)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Security:
    I want to tell you something on the subject of security, the Main IP may indeed be DE but nothing illegal is hosted on this server.
    I own a GEMA license and I only host radio. No customer data is stored on any server.
    Neither your Ip are logged there nor any data on the Main are redirected here to the load balancer where the streams are drawn!
    Even the script I use is not hosted on the CMS.
    There is neither a single stream on this nor anything else usable by UWE.
    The 15 servers that run behind my Main are not rented in the EU (all offshore) so for authorities not reachable!
    You pay me not only the price, but has the guarantee that the security is totally guaranteed for you.
    Not like other dubious third party providers.

Policies:
    I would like to point out once again that I am not liable for stations that are not online for a short time or completely fail or be replaced or removed after my discretion!
    You have the opportunity to test the transmitters extensively, since you have 24 hours to test them.
    The VOD's are on top of me. Changes in this regard may take effect at any time.
    You get from me only the guarantee that German - Turkish to run 100 percent and otherwise I try to fix something as quickly as possible by trying to fix something.
    I also reserve the right to cut these 24H at any time without giving reasons. I assume no liability for the boxes.
    If you buy a box, a return is excluded. I am only liable if the box arrives damaged with you or you turn on the first time and does not work. Private sale no return.
    Double logins (account sharing) is strictly forbidden and punished with kosequenten spell !!
    No ip's are logged on my servers! Vps use is prohibited and will cause immediate ban! (Account sharing)
    I also take away the right not to sell to every customer. I myself decide who I sell to.
    By purchasing the access to my servers, you accept my terms and conditions

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 19, 2019 at 4:34 AM
  4. trololo_1337
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

trololo_1337 Newcomer

bump

5. Unread #3 - Mar 24, 2019 at 7:47 AM
  6. pur3 dds3r
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

pur3 dds3r Forum Addict
    Banned

Can i watch boxing on DAZN? All the big fight are on there now.

7. Unread #4 - Apr 3, 2019 at 5:30 PM
  8. trololo_1337
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

trololo_1337 Newcomer

up

< Hello | Professional anonymous service >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site