INSANELY CHEAP Black Desert Account - Wizard 60 78%, TRI Boss Gear, TRI/TET FS, Pearl Items, Pets

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by arronthebrown, Nov 18, 2018.

INSANELY CHEAP Black Desert Account - Wizard 60 78%, TRI Boss Gear, TRI/TET FS, Pearl Items, Pets
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 18, 2018 at 11:27 AM
  2. arronthebrown
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

arronthebrown Newcomer

Black Desert Online Wizard 60 78% and a Musa 58.

EU Server

PRICE = UNBELIEVABLY CHEAP - ONLY $140 (140$/£110 HASS BEEN SPENT ON THE PEARL SHOP ALONE.

The account includes some amazing things, including: TRI boss gear, TRI/TET fail stacks on all other alt accounts, 5 pets (1 tier 3), 4.5b+ Net Worth (over 400m of which is in silver), a Worker empire (of which there a number of artisan and quite a few professional workers), 1.2kg weight limit, 105 inventory slots, one of the best looking outfits, a tier 8 mount with Lvl 30, Insta Accel, Sprint, Sideways, Two Seater, Charge, a level 58 musa with TRI/DUO gear, AND LOTS MORE (See below)

Account includes the full email it's registered to and the password for that e-mail address too :)

Level 60.78 Wizard

- 439 Gearscore/433 Renown Score. TRI Dim Tree Armor, TRI Bhegs Gloves, TRI Kzarka, TRI Shultz, TRI Ultimate Tati God Sphere, PRI Dandelion God Sphera, +0 Griffon's Helmet, (can easily be raised by upgrading Dandy, Griffon, and heve shoes): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - TRI Boss Pieces, has all boss gear apart from Kutum/Urugons: *Shown in 439 Gearscore/433 Renown Score screenshot
    - TRI Shultz/DUO Witches/3 Asulas (You get a ring equivilant to a TRI Crescent when you hit 61, which gives 14 AP): *Shown in 439 Gearscore/433 Renown Score screenshot
    - Over 4.4b Net Worth. 310m+ Silver. Equipped Gear Is Worth 2.2b+ (scroll to the bottom for the main banks, page 2 of Heidel is at the top): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - Lots of TRI/DUO/PRI/+15 item to use for failstacking: *Displayed in '4.1b Net Worth' Screenshot)
    - 6 Pets (1 Tier 3, 5 Tier 1):Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - 1.2k Weight Limit: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - 105 Inventory Slots: *Shown in 1.2k Weight Limit screenshot
    - 288 Energy, 259 CP: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - 3x TET Failstacks (59, 51, 46), 3x TRI Failstacks (38, 38, 37) so you can make the boss pieces TET/TRI which haven't been upgraded yet: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - Tier 8 Mount (Lvl 30, Insta Accel, Sprint, Sideways, Two Seater, Charge). Comes with equipment: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - Full Crown Eagle Outfit (7/8 slots): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - +2 Fisher, +2 Gatherers, +2 Alchemists, +2 Cooks, +2 Cratsman, +2 Trainer Clothes: *Shown in '4.1b Net Worth' screenshot, 2 are in my inventory.
    - 49 workers, of which, 7 Artisan and 18 Professional workers: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - Pearl Shop Inventory 4 Artisan Memories, x10 Advice of Valks, x19 Advice of Valks, Cliffs Skill Add On, x2 Armstrong Skill Guide, Appearence Coupon, Bed: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - Marketplace Maid: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - Maxed Tier 2 Fairy (ready to level to tier 3): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - 1346 Skill Points (32 free, 90% to 35): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - 3300 Loyalties (Close to +50 LT Weight): *Displayed in 439 Gearscore/433 Renown Score Screenshot
    - Artisan 1 cooking, Artisan 1 processing, professional 10 gathering, and professional 3 alchemy life skills: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - Level 33 Breath and Level 27 Health: *Displayed in Lifeskill screenshot
    - LOTS of magic tools: *Shown in 4.1b Net Worth screenshot
    - 1k+ Blackstones and tonnes of useful resources to start your trading empire and build an epheria frigate (logs, pine timber): *Shown in '4.1b Net Worth' screenshot
    - Full Man Quest Line Completed: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Level 58 Musa

- Great Boss Alt
    - 397 Gearscore, 392 Renown Score: https://imgur.com/a/e1ZKTyo-
    - TRI Ultimate Iron Crescent Blade, DUO Ultimate Krea Blade, DUO Ultimate Black Horn Warrior Bow, Roaring Armour, DUO Heve Boots, Helmet, and Gloves: *Shown in 397 GS Screenshot
    -Tier 6 Horse (Level 30, Insta Accel, Sprint, Two-Seater, Drift, Quick Ride): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - Tier 5 Horse (Lvl 26, Insta Accel, Sprint, Drift, Charge): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - 641 Weight Limit (x1 +50 LT Loyalty Coupon): Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    - Lots of lucky tools: *Shown in 641 Weight Limit screenshot
    - Pearl Shop Items (Dyes, Chair): Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Price and Payment

Price: $140

First come first serve. I will not hold the account for anyone.

Payment for very reputable users can be done via Paypal as goods and services. I must receive $140 or the equivilant in £ (GBP).

*The buyer will receive full account information, and also full e-mail information that the account is associated with, so they have full control :)

I'll be checking this thread throughout the day, however, if you're interested, you can contact me through these multiple ways:

PM me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/arron.branton

Add me and message me on Discord: Humble Cookie#7385

PM my inbox on here.

Happy Buying!

< WTS GLOBAL MAPLESTORY 2 NA EAST ACCOUNT | ESO - 760+ CP - [PC-EU] 7 Max Level Characters (PVP/PVE) >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site