So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by John, Oct 28, 2013.

So Chloe, I heard you like raps.
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 28, 2013 at 12:14 AM
  2. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

  3. Unread #2 - Oct 28, 2013 at 12:16 AM
  4. Yoko
    Joined:
    Oct 22, 2013
    Posts:
    283
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Halloween 2013

    Yoko Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    3/10
























    k
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 28, 2013 at 12:16 AM
  6. Dank
    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2007
    Posts:
    10,986
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1,515
    Discord Unique ID:
    116016314924924933
    Discord Username:
    str8 d a n k
    420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Shitting Rainbow Lawrence (2) Doge Potamus Heidy Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Extreme Homosex Gohan has AIDS We Are Legion
    Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Mortyest Morty Cook I'm LAAAAAAAME In Memory of Jon STEVE MushyMuncher Bojack Community Participant

    Dank Legend
    $200 USD Donor New

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    Damn you killed it.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 28, 2013 at 12:17 AM
  8. Lame
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    3,333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Spam Forum Participant

    Lame Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New Heavenly

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    Im scared to click.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 28, 2013 at 12:18 AM
  10. Alex_J_Leon
    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    Such vulgar! Much offended!
     
  11. Unread #6 - Oct 28, 2013 at 12:19 AM
  12. iFreshMez
    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2012
    Posts:
    817
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    314
    Dolan Trump ??? Creeper Poképedia Facebook Promoter Twitter Community Participant Spam Forum Participant St. Patrick's Day 2017 I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Doge

    iFreshMez Apprentice
    $25 USD Donor New

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    AYE CUZIN TARIO

    OOOOO KILL EM

    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KILL EM

    10/10 will listen again

    such smooth rhymes and rap jesus christ man
     
  13. Unread #7 - Oct 28, 2013 at 12:24 AM
  14. RSWhat
    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2011
    Posts:
    427
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    RSWhat Forum Addict

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    1/10 now your just trying too hard..
     
  15. Unread #8 - Oct 28, 2013 at 12:30 AM
  16. Lame
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    3,333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Spam Forum Participant

    Lame Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New Heavenly

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    Chloe is only good for a blowy
    Poor joe shmoe got fulll blown aids
    Your fanny is so dirty not even a maid would clean that shit for a 5 figure pay
    Hey sorry if i offended you but
    Your asshole is browner than mud
    Turn off your hud and get into that tub
     
  17. Unread #9 - Oct 28, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  18. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▉ johng1208 is not King of the SF ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
     
  19. Unread #10 - Oct 28, 2013 at 12:38 AM
  20. Violent
    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2013
    Posts:
    808
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Violent Rebirth
    Do Not Trade

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    this lol
     
  21. Unread #11 - Oct 28, 2013 at 12:52 AM
  22. Lame
    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2007
    Posts:
    3,333
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    491
    Spam Forum Participant

    Lame Grand Master
    $5 USD Donor New Heavenly

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    Dear chloe,

    [​IMG]
     
  23. Unread #12 - Oct 28, 2013 at 5:44 AM
  24. Heeatz
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Posts:
    4,528
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    202

    Heeatz Grand Master

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    lloollolollolololol 100% support
     
  25. Unread #13 - Oct 28, 2013 at 5:46 AM
  26. Cas
    Joined:
    Apr 3, 2013
    Posts:
    17,607
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    5,932
    Discord Username:
    Cas

    Cas The stuff of legends

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    [​IMG]
     
  27. Unread #14 - Oct 28, 2013 at 8:13 AM
  28. RSWhat
    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2011
    Posts:
    427
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    4
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    RSWhat Forum Addict

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    Exactly

    But OT you still suck mods dicks though...might even call you the new labtop
     
  29. Unread #15 - Oct 28, 2013 at 2:42 PM
  30. John
    Joined:
    Oct 16, 2012
    Posts:
    4,126
    Referrals:
    51
    Sythe Gold:
    3,101
    Discord Username:
    john
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Potamus In Memory of Jon Community Development Team Member Sythe Awards 2013 Winner OG Club

    John .
    Cool Cat

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    Your opinion is invalid.
    [​IMG]
     
  31. Unread #16 - Oct 28, 2013 at 3:51 PM
  32. Alex_J_Leon
    Joined:
    Jan 3, 2006
    Posts:
    1,692
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    970
    Yellow rat Bitch! Heidy Why can't I hold all of these feels? Lumpy Space Princess 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Le Monkey Doge UWotM8? Not sure if srs or just newfag...
    Spyro Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Smashing Rupee I'm LAAAAAAAME Penguin Green eggs and spam Pizza Muncher MushyMuncher

    Alex_J_Leon Guru
    Mudkips

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    Your opinion is invalid.

    [​IMG]
     
  33. Unread #17 - Oct 28, 2013 at 4:06 PM
  34. 1337Neo
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2007
    Posts:
    1,337
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    1337Neo Guru
    Banned

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    If you think you can rap, I feel bad for you son. I got 99 rhymes but yours ain't one.

    -LeetNeo.
     
  35. Unread #18 - Oct 28, 2013 at 4:08 PM
  36. Darkest Dream
    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2013
    Posts:
    7,457
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    544
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    624783392625524785
    Sythe RSPS Player Two Factor Authentication User In Memory of Jon Christmas 2015 Doge Halloween 2013 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Off Topic Participant Gohan has AIDS
    Heidy Lawrence

    Darkest Dream I prefer to have my nightmares with open eyes.
    Darkest Dream Donor

    So Chloe, I heard you like raps.

    hahahah holy shit
     
< The state of Off-Topic. | im 1 old bich >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site