iAD impressions but 0 revenue?

Discussion in 'Programming General' started by kmjt, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Unread #1 - Dec 9, 2015 at 5:41 AM
  2. kmjt
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kmjt -.- The nocturnal life chose me -.-
    Banned

In the 2nd app with 1055 impressions:

[​IMG]

I find it a bit strange how after 1055 impressions there is 0 revenue. I never have had any revenue on this app before. What worries me even more is that I can never see the ads displaying. I have tried to open my app many times to check if the ad is showing but I can never see it so I am thinking maybe I accidentally hid it. But wouldn't the review team decline the app if that were the case? Don't they check for that kind of stuff? I tried contacting Apple dev support but didn't get a response. Anyone been through a similar situation?

3. Unread #2 - Dec 11, 2015 at 8:28 AM
  4. SmokeHut
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Okesseril#7961
    Gohan has AIDS Sythe's 10th Anniversary

SmokeHut Great men grow tired of contentedness.
    $100 USD Donor New

The review team aren't as capable as you might think. They see what they see, so check for anything that would be pre-release related or anything that doesn't work clearly. However, there is a part where your code will be filtered for any suspicious activity from what I can only imagine is an automated part of the process.

If the user is sending requests, receiving the data back you end up with a 1:1 ratio of request:impression. If it's not shown to the user, then of course you will not get any revenue from it. I'd check your code thoroughly or post your implementation here and I'll have a look for you. Then re-release and not waste potential revenue.

5. Unread #3 - Dec 12, 2015 at 11:42 AM
  6. kmjt
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

kmjt -.- The nocturnal life chose me -.-
    Banned

I think I will wait another week before resubmitting an update. I got 2 cents revenue today and a user appears to have tapped on an ad. Definitely strange... Unfortunately I don't have the source that I submitted to app store. I saved over it when I was getting my app store display screenshots.

< How do I assign macros to my logitech gaming mouse | Need a little help with a JAVA program >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site