12-Month Spotify Subscriptions // $5 // Instant

Discussion in 'Digital Currency and Non-Game Sales' started by eques, Jan 6, 2013.

12-Month Spotify Subscriptions // $5 // Instant
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM
  2. eques
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2012
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    eques Newcomer

    12-Month Spotify Subscriptions // $5 // Instant

    I will upgrade your existing Spotify account to Premium, or even create a new one for you.
    The upgrade lasts 12 months of premium.
    The retail price is over $100 for a year, so this is a bargain.

    Purchase my service today for only $5 FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR!
    It's completely legal, and works internationally.

    I only accept PayPal & Liberty Reserve.

    Contact me via PM to purchase.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 8, 2013 at 6:36 AM
  4. eques
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2012
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    eques Newcomer

    12-Month Spotify Subscriptions // $5 // Instant

    Service is still offered... HMU!
     
< Buying twitter followers | I sell GIFT CODE PSN 3$ FOR ALL ................. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site