~~ Wow's free skilling ~~

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Wowbowser, Mar 19, 2011.

1. Unread #1 - Mar 19, 2011 at 11:04 AM
  2. Wowbowser
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Wowbowser Member

Hey guys, I am starting up on sythe and want to skill for you! This will be completely free, as I am a newcomer and need trust. If I do a good job it would be great for you to give me a vouch or an rsgp donation. :)

Don't trust me? You can put all items you want in bank with secure bank pin and just leave the inventory with whatever I need to skill! (If I don't have to bank :) ) Still don't? It's okay, I know with my status it is going to be hard to gain your trust. However I plan on being straight and never scamming. Set your email to your account and make recovery questions. I'm not trying to pull anything.

What skills can I raise for you?

Anything But
    -Farming
    -Dungeoneering

*I will not be doing any task that requires more then 50 levels gained, as I will mostly be Human Skilling. If I encounter an obligation outside of RS then I will set you up on a bot. I can level faster than some bots and time isn't a problem.*

Contact me at [email protected]

Please fill this out if interested:
    Msn: (or other form of contact)
    Skill:
    Current level:
    Desired level:
    Will you vouch for a good job?:
    Donation of RSGP?:
    Did you read the T.O.S?:

Read Before submitting!

T.O.S
    -You do not log into your account until I am done or say it is okay to do so unless you tell me in advance.
    -I am not responsible for any bans, mutes or resets.

< I require 52-99 Ranged training. | Lyonstt's SOUL WARS SERVICE [PP] [DONATOR] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site