Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

My offsite scamming

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by tuckern100 - bada100074, Dec 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tuckern100 - bada100074

    tuckern100 - bada100074 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    My offsite scamming

    Ok so I have a Skype account that has name amgitskylo truthfully I did try to scam. I never accomplished anything but this scamming attempt was in June. http://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/1040235-idk-where-to-post-imposter-threads/ I know it was wrong and I wanted a second chance and I didn't feel the need I change Skype because I didn't know that would haunt me. So now I have like 4 people saying I "scammed them". This is invalid first off because there is no proof. Second I think 2 out of the 4 is the same person because I wouldn't go first and so he said he will spam my posts that I scammed with his multiple accounts. For the other two I wouldn't use mm because I'm going for vouches and trust and everything else and they said therefore I was a scammer. Please reopen this perm ban because everyone should get a second chance! And the offsite "scam"(never accomplished a scam) was from June
    Now for bada100074 I made this account to keep going with my business and didn't know was ban evading sorry! I also need this account for proof because I have been scammed by a RSgp gold seller that is very very trusted on sythe and need a few messages from this account for more proof
    Thanks!
     
  2. R

    R Legend
    Retired Administrator Roary Donor Mudkips Legendary

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2011
    Posts:
    19,571
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    572
    In Memory of Jon <3 n4n0 Sythe Awards 2013 Winner
    My offsite scamming

    Uh.. ok? Go to the pardon section, read the stickies & request a pardon.
     
< I owe $150? lol | [Roary] <--- fgt. plz add to first post >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site