Adblock breaks this site

need som1 to share my skiller with

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by gotenks2, Aug 8, 2008.

  1. gotenks2

    gotenks2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    im looking 4 som1 very trusted to share my skiller with post on this thread ill be on in the mornining and deicde if your trust worthy or not my msn is [email protected] don't even bother posting under 100 post thats just ridicolous
     
  2. I Mike I

    I Mike I Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2008
    Posts:
    269
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    I'll get some lvls for a pin, rsgp or paypal.
     
  3. jebadiah the wise man

    jebadiah the wise man Guru

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Posts:
    1,341
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    is it good? if it's good ill share it.
     
  4. chaotic  0ne

    chaotic 0ne Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2006
    Posts:
    1,751
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    ^ Same. PM me. I have 15+ vouchs. Thanks ;)
     
  5. Misa Campo

    Misa Campo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2008
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    lol No One Under 100 Post Well im Under 100 post and i can do it some training Vouches
     
  6. gotenks2

    gotenks2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    i might go with the chaotic one just waiting 4 him 2 pm me on sythe if any1 else still wants 2 im still looking ^.^
     
  7. Mike rules

    Mike rules Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    ill do it
     
  8. rs power trainer

    rs power trainer Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2008
    Posts:
    256
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    hey i finished training you woodcutting from 25 to 41 all i ask now is you to vouch me thank you have a good day
     
  9. Dragonforce838

    Dragonforce838 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2008
    Posts:
    96
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    dude ill do it. I love skillers:D::D:D:D
     
  10. Enzole

    Enzole Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2007
    Posts:
    300
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    erm try and post pictures - i could also be interested so add my msn

    [email protected]
     
  11. k1ngs 0f rs

    k1ngs 0f rs Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Posts:
    604
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    Yes Pictures pl0x?
     
  12. gotenks2

    gotenks2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    [​IMG] guys this is pic of stats
     
  13. gotenks2

    gotenks2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    bump..... i posted pics now so if any1 wants 2 share now let me know
     
  14. sinister83

    sinister83 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 20, 2007
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    Currently training his fishing from 40-45.
     
  15. R1ch n00b

    R1ch n00b Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2008
    Posts:
    81
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    ill do it for you p.m me here
     
  16. ultrakurby

    ultrakurby Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2008
    Posts:
    1,284
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    Ill do it. I need vouches.
     
  17. Mistajack88

    Mistajack88 Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2008
    Posts:
    220
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    I will share it with you if its a member. I am getting bored of free to play, although I do like to fish, if you want to share it, then I will get it some fishing lvls everyone once in a while... If it is a member I will do basically any skill since theres so many more possibilities.
     
  18. wcer2552

    wcer2552 Guru
    $25 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2008
    Posts:
    1,462
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    ill help u out if u need some training
     
  19. gotenks2

    gotenks2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    if you really would like to share or just train my acc add my msn in my sig!!
     
  20. gotenks2

    gotenks2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 20, 2008
    Posts:
    301
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    need som1 to share my skiller with

    bump..... any1 wanna share it?

    updated stats are 41 mining 59 fm 44 wc 48 cooking and 43 fishing
     
< Free Pcing | I need Agility training! (For 500k) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site