Adblock breaks this site

I need a legit firecape done ~read for more~

Discussion in 'RS3 Fire Cape & Kiln Cape Services' started by Joe Satriani, Dec 13, 2009.

  1. Joe Satriani

    Joe Satriani Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2009
    Posts:
    17
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a legit firecape done ~read for more~

    skills:

    73 range
    80 hp
    71 defence

    I've got the gear and 3m for pots

    you must have atleast 5 or more vouches
    post proof and i will give you my msn and we can continue from there

    I will pay but in rsgp because i can't do paypal and thats what everyone wants >.<
     
  2. L2pkl2pk

    L2pkl2pk Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 20, 2009
    Posts:
    207
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    I need a legit firecape done ~read for more~

< ~Fire cape cheap~ | I Like Fire Capes Fire Caping Service. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site