Adblock breaks this site

I had 180m to withdraw on runechat.com

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by QuadrupleTTV, Sep 15, 2025.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QuadrupleTTV

    QuadrupleTTV Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    I had 180m to withdraw on runechat.com

    my username was IDKSCRIPTING on runechat,i had 180m left to withdraw (they only paid me 110m or so) then i was later banned after waiting 20 minutes for a withdraw. They refuse to pay me or contact me regarding this but i would like my 180m
     
  2. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    I had 180m to withdraw on runechat.com

  3. Hahanerd

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary
    I had 180m to withdraw on runechat.com

    I will be closing this thread due to no response. If you have any new information, feel free to make a new report.
     
< Qully scammed for account | EBISUHUB >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site