Adblock breaks this site

League of Legends

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Sypherz, Feb 16, 2013.

  1. Sypherz

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    League of Legends

    Might hit plat next game. Anyone wanna spectate me? <3

    [​IMG]
     
  2. Fendle

    Fendle Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2011
    Posts:
    3,345
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    League of Legends

    No ;S LOL
     
  3. I Peter I

    I Peter I You can do anything, but not everything.
    Do Not Trade

    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2008
    Posts:
    547
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    League of Legends

    Lolno Play Dota
     
  4. Fendle

    Fendle Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2011
    Posts:
    3,345
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    League of Legends

    agree
     
  5. MoonGlare

    MoonGlare Veni. Vidi. Vici
    Graphics Artist Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2011
    Posts:
    3,327
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    616
    Discord Unique ID:
    257740424829992960
    Paper Trading Competition Participant In Memory of Jon Battleship Champion Heidy
    League of Legends

    +1 Dota2 ftw :3
     
  6. Sypherz

    Sypherz Legend
    $5 USD Donor New Retired Sectional Moderator Competition Winner

    Joined:
    Dec 13, 2008
    Posts:
    23,745
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    622
    Discord Unique ID:
    1303476485860098070
    M
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
    League of Legends

    ew...
     
  7. Fendle

    Fendle Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2011
    Posts:
    3,345
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    League of Legends

    lol no1 wants to watch u fagg0t -.-
     
  8. Divine_God

    Divine_God Grand Master

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    3,141
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    League of Legends

    I hit plat then got a 3 day ban.


    Gotta stop telling others that their mothers should have aborted them.
     
  9. Fendle

    Fendle Grand Master
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2011
    Posts:
    3,345
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    League of Legends

    your mother should of aborted you cunt lips
     
  10. Divine_God

    Divine_God Grand Master

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    3,141
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    League of Legends

    lol fendle fuck you vader 11' faggot.
     
  11. JohnK

    JohnK A$AP
    Retired Sectional Moderator

    Joined:
    Nov 7, 2008
    Posts:
    5,348
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    League of Legends

    plat? tf
     
  12. FlyingToast

    FlyingToast I Don’t Have An Xbox ,Sorry
    Legendary

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2010
    Posts:
    7,010
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    397
    Blue Turtle Pokémon Trainer Gracious
    League of Legends

    I'm already challenger, catch up plz
     
  13. Heeatz

    Heeatz Grand Master

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2012
    Posts:
    4,528
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    202
    League of Legends

    u an NA faggot?
     
< i fail | I<3N0n4 Minirank >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site