Adblock breaks this site

How can I colour my User Title?

Discussion in 'Sythe.org Support' started by Camel, Oct 18, 2022.

  1. Camel

    Camel
    Camel Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2021
    Posts:
    11,621
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1,217,186
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    894480818259501107
    Discord Username:
    camel0001
    Diamond Steelix Shiftry Umbreon Mightyena Poochyena Arceus Fearow Staryu Two Factor Authentication User
    Poké Prizebox Penguin Seadra Vaporeon Dusclops Houndoom Armaldo Torkoal Rakashrug May the 4th Be With You
    Hey... this isnt a fun rank Flareon Kangaskhan Plusle Trapinch Wigglytuff Aipom Espeon Baby Yoda Hoover
    How can I colour my User Title?

    Would html code just make it work ?


    Like this ?
    <p style="color:yellow">
     
  2. Pikachu

    Pikachu Legend
    A Broken Man Donor Global Moderator Bond Holder

    Joined:
    Jan 27, 2016
    Posts:
    89,371
    Referrals:
    15
    Sythe Gold:
    39,369
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1053278217252900944
    Discord Username:
    abm_8
    Verified Ironman I saw Matthew Member of the Month Winner Detective Toast Wallet User
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary March Madness May the 4th Be With You Nitro Booster (2) Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner Sythe's 20th Anniversary Poképedia
    Camel likes this.
  3. Camel

    Camel
    Camel Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2021
    Posts:
    11,621
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1,217,186
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    894480818259501107
    Discord Username:
    camel0001
    Diamond Steelix Shiftry Umbreon Mightyena Poochyena Arceus Fearow Staryu Two Factor Authentication User
    Poké Prizebox Penguin Seadra Vaporeon Dusclops Houndoom Armaldo Torkoal Rakashrug May the 4th Be With You
    Hey... this isnt a fun rank Flareon Kangaskhan Plusle Trapinch Wigglytuff Aipom Espeon Baby Yoda Hoover
  4. Wortel

    Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Posts:
    32,147
    Referrals:
    55
    Sythe Gold:
    999
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    I saw Matthew OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner In Memory of Jon May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Carrot
  5. Camel

    Camel
    Camel Donor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2021
    Posts:
    11,621
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    1,217,186
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    894480818259501107
    Discord Username:
    camel0001
    Diamond Steelix Shiftry Umbreon Mightyena Poochyena Arceus Fearow Staryu Two Factor Authentication User
    Poké Prizebox Penguin Seadra Vaporeon Dusclops Houndoom Armaldo Torkoal Rakashrug May the 4th Be With You
    Hey... this isnt a fun rank Flareon Kangaskhan Plusle Trapinch Wigglytuff Aipom Espeon Baby Yoda Hoover
    How can I colour my User Title?

    ooh haha I didn't know that thank you! Time to donate than :-D
     
< how many posts per subforum can I make? | Question about an account posting... >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site