WTS level 80 Warlock (Dragonmaw)

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by thedealer52, Jan 7, 2010.

WTS level 80 Warlock (Dragonmaw)
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 7, 2010 at 9:35 AM
  2. thedealer52
    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2010
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    thedealer52 Newcomer

    WTS level 80 Warlock (Dragonmaw)

    I just recently got my bachelors and decided I'm done with world of warcraft. So i am now looking to sell my Warlock which is full pvp geared out, he has relentless/furious/ and 2 deadly pieces. I am looking to sell him from anywhere between 120-150 dollars. I accept paypal, liberty reserve, money bookers.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jan 7, 2010 at 9:50 AM
  4. zbarlow2
    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2010
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    zbarlow2 Member

    WTS level 80 Warlock (Dragonmaw)

< Horde Orc Hunter - Thrall level 80 | swapping wow acc for a good runescape main >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site